An integrated approach to skin cleansing is important for optimal results. Immediately make a reservation that deep cleansing should be periodically carried out by all women with any type of skin, because environmental pollution and the constantly growing concentration of small particles of dust and smog in the atmosphere contribute to skin pollution at the cellular level. And this, in turn, causes the processes of aging and cell death.
Why do you need complex deep skin cleansing?
Deep cleansing is desirable to carry out at least once a week to update, cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. The negative impact of the environment and the ever-deteriorating environment make deep cleansing of the skin not only important, but also necessary for every woman who looks after her appearance and tries to be young and attractive. With effective deep cleansing, the following goals are achieved:
- Exfoliate and replace old dermal cells with new ones.
- Enhance the immune functions of cell covers and their ability to withstand stress factors.
- Suppression of the development of microbes, pathogenic microorganisms and potential infections.
- Deep cleansing of the lower word of the dermis from toxins and toxins.
- Reduction of inflammatory processes and general strengthening of cellular tissues of the skin.
Deep cleansing using Japanese skin cleansers is important and necessary for the healthy and full functioning of the skin. However, it is important to understand the specifics of this procedure. What are they?
The basic rules and specifics of deep cleansing.
To achieve optimal results of deep cleansing, as in the case of any other procedure, follow a certain set of rules and recommendations. Let's try to create a general set of rules that are desirable to follow when conducting deep cleansing procedures.
- Frequency of cleansing: for ordinary skin, the frequency of cleansing is no more than once a week, while for oily and problem skin more frequent cleansing is needed - at least 1-2 times a week, depending on the situation.
- In the case when inflammation is observed on the skin of the face: the deep cleansing procedure is not shown extremely, in such a case we recommend using soft cleansers such as gommage.
- Be careful: after cleaning the skin becomes more susceptible to sunlight, so it is recommended to use sanskrins. They compensate for damage caused to the cells during deep cleaning. The procedure itself is recommended to be held in the evening, and after it use sunscreen for several days.
- The choice of deep cleansing: you should first of all proceed from the skin type and current problems to be solved. Pay attention to the recommendations of the manufacturers.
But you can ask a legitimate question - what kind of means exist, and what of this will suit you. Let's try to answer this question.
Lets choose deep cleansing products.
So, what are the most popular and effective products for deep cleansing procedures? We will focus on three main types: scrubs, peels and cleansing masks.
Scrubs: One of the most popular scrubs in Japan is the previously mentioned gommage that helps achieve the effect of scrub without discomfort and discomfort. We specifically mention a clay-salt scrub based on Moroccan clay, which contains not only exfoliating substances, but also hyaluronic acid for moisturizing and fruit extracts for gentle skin care.
Peels: Golden Peels Dr. Silabo with gold nanocolloids for effective care is very popular in Japan because of peels. The professional peeling of Obaji with fruit acids and silver ions, which acts on the deepest layers of the skin, is also very popular.
Cleansing masks: There are a lot of cleansing masks in Japan, the most popular ones include the Chifure mask film - perhaps the most affordable in its class and very effective at the same time. This wonderful mask does not dry the skin, but, on the contrary, moisturizes it. And with regular use prevents black spots. We also recommend to try Obaji cleansing clay mask with a good and deep effect on the deep layers of the skin. It uses sea clay, because all of us, living creatures, came out of the sea, and it is precisely sea water that is closest in composition to our blood.
So, choose a means of deep cleansing from Japan should be based on your needs and skin type. As well as currently existing skin problems that need to be addressed. Remember, regular deep cleansing - the guarantee of health and beauty of the skin. And Japanese means for deep cleansing - your faithful ally on the path to beauty and health