Children Care Light - for Computer and School - Kodomo 15 ml
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
|There are many unpleasant symptoms such as eye strain or inflammation can cause to the environment for children, such as TV, games, learning,.|
Children's Sante and compounding, chlorpheniramine maleate to relieve the inflammation and tissue metabolism to the active vitamin B6 and taurine, and itching, inflammation and the tiredness of the eyes of the children works. Enjoy child-friendly in the eyes of the beloved child, easy comfort Sante.
Expiration date of pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical products no special notation for as long as the expiration date of more than one year which sells.
Expiration date listed for less than a year.
Precautions on use
1. Following people who consult with doctor or pharmacist before using.
(1) a person who has received medical treatment
(2) the person or family members allergic people.
(3) those who have allergy symptoms caused by drugs
(4) one of the following symptoms
Extreme eye pain
(5) a person who has been following diagnosis
2. In the following cases, stop using immediately and, with this document, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) If after use, the following symptoms occur
[Related sites: symptoms]
Dermatologic: rash, redness, or itching
Eyes: hyperemia, itching, swelling
(2) if blurred vision has not improved
(3) If you use place 2 weeks symptoms are not getting better
Efficacy and effects
Eye strain, eye diseases prevention (for example, after a swim, the dust and sweat into your eyes), conjunctival injection, ultraviolet endophthalmitis by other means, such as (snow eyes), eye lid Dermatitis (mabutanotadare), eye irritation, blurred vision (like with a lot of mucus)
Dosage and administration
1 times 2-3 drops, 1, 5 or 6 times eye drops to keep.
-Please observe the following precautions.
(1) If you want to use in children, to use under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
(2) containers to please not touch eyelids, eyelashes
(There is for mucus and bacteria contamination, chemical contamination or muddled). Also, do not use are delirious.
(3) do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
(4) for ophthalmic use.
15 mL ingredients quantity
Neostigminmethyl sulfate 0.001%
Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.01%
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.1%
Aminoethylsulfone acid (taurine)0.1%
Benzalkonium chloride solutions, Borate, pH control agents
Storage and handling precautions
1. stopper tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight, and keep it. Especially leaving the car dashboard, such as high temperature (40 ° C or more) have not may leak chemicals and shape of container, deteriorating quality of the chemicals, do not use.
(2) keep out of children's reach.
(3) do not swap the other containers. (May change the quality or misused. ）
(4) Please do not shared with others.
(5) do not use the product usage time limit has expired. In addition, in, even as possible after opening the package and use promptly.
(6) by the State of preservation, crystal components inside of mouth drops around the container or Cap white there might be. In this case clean gauze wipe, you should use